Monday, June 22, 2009

Stoked About My Stokke!


I love my parents and Craigslist! Thanks to my mom & dad, I just got the best stroller for me -- the Stokke Xplory (slightly used, but WAY cheaper than retail).

My niece Emma was a perfect little model for the first test drive.


The seat goes front or rear facing in 5 different positions and fully reclines for infants.




The best thing is that the kid is up super high, so it makes it so much easier for me for lifting and lugging the baby in & out. Being a disabled mom is my most immediate concern about having kids, but I really feel like this stroller will help with my mobility.

Thanks Mom & Dad!

8 comments:

Denise Stears said...

Wow, that is a nice stroller and it will be nice for you to have them up higher. I'm so excited for you, I can't wait to see the little one (I know it will be awhile still). Jacks your hair is so long too! You look so cute pregnant and all.

Newlyweds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Newlyweds said...

you look really cute ! and happy ! And I agree with denise, your hair is the longest I've ever seen it... I've heard your hair gets really long and healthy when you're pregnant....

Ellingsons said...

I've never seen a stroller like that. It's so cool and perfectly practical for you. Your little belly is really cute...you look great!

Robert Thompson said...

Beautiful Ride!

TheKeilShpeel said...

What a cute baby bump you are getting. That's a cool stroller.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

yay jackie! you got it! how awesome! anything to make life a little easier, esp. for you, as a mom is definitly worth it. YAY!!!!

BENVANA said...

JAckie, I'm so excited for you, and you look adorable pregnant! That's a way cool looking stroller. I love craigslist too! I sometimes look around for cribs and baby stuff too, but I'm not preggo yet.