Tuesday, June 9, 2009

bumps, bruises, and other pregnancy perks

Baby Bump 24 Weeks
I just love my skin right now! The red patches on my cheeks and the bluish ring around my belly button are my favorites. Too bad you don't get a picture of those beauties :)
Lots of women have weird dreams in pregnancy, because they have interrupted sleep. Mine last night was a recurring nightmare I've had since I was 20, so not exactly weird for me, but disturbing. I'm sent back to high school to take a math class that I never took before, and the teacher is explaining all this stuff -- the whole class gets it and I'm sitting there panicking, feeling really stupid because I don't understand it at all. I wake up a nervous wreck.
Am I insecure about something? Definitely! But is it really about math? I don't think so. Maybe it's about being a mother.

7 comments:

Kayla Laird said...

Your tummy is sooooo cute! I want to see it in person =)

Susanna said...

ditto to Kayla. Good thing we're moving there in two months. I can't wait to see you.

Melody's Voice said...

Your belly is so cute :) So happy for you!

Jon and Mercedes said...

whoa!!! Sorry for the bumps and bruises but on the upside your belly looks really cute!

McMemories said...

Jackie!! How cute is your belly!! So happy for you!!
This is Lyndsie (klepinger) Mcmullin btw:)

Jamie Dana said...

Oh, I have so had that dream before. You will be a great mom, don't worry. And your belly is so cute. I wish people still told me my post baby belly looks as cute. I guess it just isn't the same after the baby is out. Boo hoo (:

gk risser said...

I lived that dream every day for four years, damnit.