Friday, October 9, 2009

1 Month


She's already chubbin out! We love her! So far, so good. She's still your basic eat, sleep, poop & pee, pee, pee, baby. But for some reason, we're entertained all day just staring at her. She hardly cries at all, and when she does, it never gets to the "shut that kid up she's hurting me ears" point. I'm crossing my fingers and knocking on wood, though, because I know she can change at any moment. For now, I'm enjoying the cuddles, the grunts, and even the cute little cries. And I'm sooooooo grateful to the inventor of the pacifier.


As for me, I think I had the fastest, easiest C-section recovery ever (I don't mean to brag, but seriously, it was waaaay better than everyone had led me to expect). In fact, I really don't think I could have had a more painless birth experience. I've thought a lot about all the reasons why it was so easy for me, and I can only think of one: God must want me to have more kids!

9 comments:

J Coastie said...

Hey Jackie! It's Jason Risser. Congrats on the new little one! She's beautiful! Our doctor said that their crying peaks at 6 weeks so if you're lucky like we are then she won't be much of a crier at all. They truly are a blessing and a joy to just watch aren't they? Well congrats again and take care!

Ellingsons said...

Love it! I'm so glad the recovery has gone so well and she is such a good (and super cute!) baby.

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

Jacky, you two look so cute! I'm glad everything went well. Congrats! She's beautiful!

Jon and Mercedes said...

She already looks larger than when I saw her two Saturdays ago...crazy! She is too cute!

Laurel Eldredge said...

Congrats Jackie! She is beautiful. I am sure you are making an awesome Mommy for her!

Jon and Mercedes said...

More pictures please :)

Newlyweds said...

you forget to add " pee with the blue line..."

Jaclyn said...

thank you Vanessa

BENVANA said...

Yay ya! Keep them kids coming, you already know they're going to be cute! and especially if the recovery was a piece of cake!