Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One HOT Summer!



I'm at the point of my pregnancy when everywhere I go random strangers ask me if I'm ok, with a genuine look of concern, as if I"m about to go into labor. I think it's partly because I'm so small, and this basketball bump is weighing me down, and partly because I have a miserable look on my face 99% of the time because it is HOT! 105 for a week makes for a very mean pregnant lady.

Luckily, I can relax in the pool like a mix of Mrs. Incredible (elastigirl ) and a hippopotamus.



I'm very lucky to live so close to my mom right now. She has been a lifesaver throughout my pregnancy-- she helped me through morning sickness, a kidney stone, sewing all my baby's room stuff, and now she makes me lemonade whenever I ask. I lover her!


Not flattering, but historically accurate.

4 comments:

The Shavers said...

I love the baby bump! Becky lived in the pool for the weeks up to her delivery too. In 115 degree weather! Yeck. We are so excited for little Rugglina!

AJsGirls said...

You look great, Jackie! You're nursery is going to be adorable, too.

Jon and Mercedes said...

I have always been jealous of your stellar floating ability.

Ember said...

I am so excited for you Jackie! We'll be thinking of you this month! We are expecting a baby too in late march. Love ya
Ember Thompson