Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Coupons thru Tue April 29

I know this is really last minute -- but it's more to get me back to blogging than anything else!

Cottonelle 4pack of Toilet paper: $0.50 (with the $0.25 coupon from 4/27 newspaper)

Garnier Fructis Hair Products: $1.00 each (with coupon from last week's paper)

Stouffer's flatbread pizza thingies: $1.00 each ( I think last week's newspaper coupons)

Honey Nut Cheerios & Trix $0.75 each (buy 4, use 2 $1.00 off coupons)


I wish I could post something more intersting than this, but coupons are seriously the highlight of my week right now. Maybe I'll take my camera with me next time.

2 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

hey we need to get together! I want to see your place!

Melody's Voice said...

Just wanted to let you know I changed my blog address to http://melodysvoice.blogspot.com/