Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More Coupon Savings

Ok -- I know not that many people check out this blog, so this is specifically for my friends and family in SoCAl. Every week I will be posting my good deals and coupon savings on this blog. You can check out my blog for FREE! And I will try and keep it current at least every 2 weeks.

To do this you will need:

1. to live near at least one Ralphs grocery store, preferably 2

2. the L.A. Times Sunday newspaper -- (I get mine from my parents house-- for free, but they're really not that expensive) --this is where the coupons are

3. a little time -- but it's worth it

This week's greatest deals (good from Wed, Jan 30 -Tue Feb 5):

Post Cereals: $0.99 each with the $1.00 coupon in this week's newspaper

Quaker Life Cereals: $0.99 each with the $1.00 coupon (I think from last week's newspaper)

Campbell's Seclect Soups: $0.75 each with the $0.50 coupon from a few weeks ago (these are the big cans of soup)

Many of these coupons can be printed off of coupon websites for free -- just google it, and you should be able to get the same coupons that come in the newspaper.

I will be more specific about what coupons come from what week's newspaper in the future.

2 comments:

gk risser said...

Loser!

Thompson said...

Jackie,
I don't think it's fair that you have designated your blog to cater only to people within your geographic area. Angie and I look at your blog everyday sometimes multiple times. Please look into finding deals for the D.C. Metropolitan Area. You're not a loser though. Don't listen to Gordon. Thank you.
Your brother,
John