Tuesday, January 29, 2008

i've been tagged -- 10 random things about me

I've been tagged to post 10 random facts about myself--here goes:

1. my favorite thing to do to relax is tweeze my eyebrows

2. i don't like ice cream very much -- i'll have it every once in a while, but only a few bites

3. i know where every penny i spend goes -- i love my checkbook ledger!

4. it is very difficult for me to drink the milk from the bottom half of the carton--gross!

5. i am an excellent hula hooper -- it's the only semi-sport i'm good at

6. i prefer fresh chocolate chip cookies to cake any time

7. i still run into curbs and sidewalks, and i've been driving for 10 years

8. i had a private conversation about California politics with the Democratic Presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich (sp?) at LAX airport a few months ago-- we didn't really see eye to eye

9. i never had braces -- i think that counts as weird and random because it seems like everyone i knew had braces from 3rd grade on -- and i was always jealous

10. i honestly don't know 10 people that blog that haven't already been tagged with this game, so I am just allowing all who feel the need to go ahead and participate!

3 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

funny that I knew most of those random things, like the milk thing.. that is random! hey, I'm thinking about going to Disneyland tomarrow, if you are interested and want to come let me know!

gk risser said...

Loser...

Ginger said...

what a sport Jackie! :) That was fun! Thanks for the coupons tips - we'll be taking advantage of that for sure!