Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Coupons Feb 13-19

Best Deals This Week: (Notice that I included the date the coupons came in the paper for most)

Colgate Total Toothpaste $0.00 (FREE with the $1.00 off 1 tube coupon from 2-3-08 paper)

Colgate Toothpaste (various special ones) $1.00 each (with the $1.00 off 2 coupon 2-3-08 paper)

Best Foods Mayo $0.99 each ($1.00 off 2 jars coupon)

Tropicana Orange Juice $1.50 each ($1.00 off 2 cartons coupon)

Smuckers Jelly, Jam or Preserves $1.80 each (with the $0.35 off 1 jar coupon from 2-10-08 paper)

Great Sale: Ralphs Spaghetti Noodles: $0.80 each





3 comments:

Monica M said...

Thank Jackie, I am a bargain shopper. I'm a friend of your sister, found your blog through the Sages. We have a blog here in Utah, for cooking. www.saucycooks.blogspot.com

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

Hey jacks, In case you check your blog for some strange reason tonight before the biggest day of your life I just wanted you to know that I hope you have a perfect day tomarrow! I know you will look beautiful and I can' twait to see you! Love ya!

Ashley said...

Jackie-
just seeing how married life is going and hope you had a fun honeymoon!