Friday, November 9, 2007

School Rivalry

So, in addition to working as a paralegal, I have been substituting for my local high school district. Today, as I arrived at the school -- West Ranch High School -- I noticed that the entire school was covered in graffiti (sp?), signed no less, by their rival school, GV (Golden Valley). Their football teams are playing each other tonight. The real travesty here though, is what was written on the walls of West Ranch. Somebody's got to go over and help that English department out at Golden Valley. The taggers mis-spelled quite a few words, like "weth" and "goldin" and "mob's".

5 comments:

gk risser said...

I don't understand the problim.

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha!!! LOL! GK Risser you're a trouble maker! ROTFLMAO!!

Brad said...

That is hilarious. Congrats on the engagement!

Unknown said...

Jackson!!! Congratulations! I'm way excited for you guys. Are you two living in the SCV right now? It's been so long since I've seen you. It looks like life is good. I ran into your mom in the L.A. temple a couple months ago. Lori (my wife) keeps a blog too (cookiesheets.blogspot.com). Come and check it out. See ya!

Melody's Voice said...

Jackie! I know! I was so mad when I showed up to school that day! But, it was kinda funny to see how they spelled things. You need to let me know when you come over to West Ranch and we can eat lunch together!